DOMA is dead. And good riddance. But the cause of death wasn’t caused by a spontaneous, nationwide chanting of kumbayah. It was a hard fought, computer mediated battle to re-humanize the LGBTQ community. Propelled by viral activism, supporters and allies pushed back against the marginalization of the LGBTQ identity as threatening, deviant, and irrelevant to the status… Read more »
Posts By: Sidney Fussell
GAB is trying to get to 10,000 Pledges by August 1. Sign the pledge and spread the word to help us reach our goal!
- Revisiting the “Tropes vs. Women” Series, Videos 2 & 3
- #GABhangsout 2: Hangout of Horrors!
- Gamers Against Bigotry Awarded “Best Path to Inclusive Gaming”
- Moving Forward with PAX: A How-To
DO NOTENGAGE: Dickwolves, Again.
- GAB Heroes: the real-life people who inspire us
- Slipping Down the Slope: A Guide to Common Logical Fallacies
- Conversation with Not in the Kitchen Anymore’s Jenny Haniver: A look back at #MicrosoftUnsupport
- Dear Straight Male Gamer
- From Jenny Hanniver: Lots of Words [UPDATED]
GAB is a 100% volunteer-run non-profit organization dedicated to making the gaming community welcoming to gamers of all identities. We invite gamers to take a pledge to end bigotry in gaming, and, to date, we've received over 4,000 pledges from gamers in 73 countries around the world.