Gamers Against Bigotry is excited to announce our first ever summer internship positions: The Inclusivity Guide Project Lead and The Apparel & Merchandise Design Lead! Check out the at-a-glance descriptions of the roles below, click any of the links on this page for more info, and be in touch if you think you might be the droids we’re looking… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Team
GAB is trying to get to 10,000 Pledges by August 1. Sign the pledge and spread the word to help us reach our goal!
- Revisiting the “Tropes vs. Women” Series, Videos 2 & 3
- #GABhangsout 2: Hangout of Horrors!
- Gamers Against Bigotry Awarded “Best Path to Inclusive Gaming”
- Moving Forward with PAX: A How-To
DO NOTENGAGE: Dickwolves, Again.
- GAB Heroes: the real-life people who inspire us
- Slipping Down the Slope: A Guide to Common Logical Fallacies
- Conversation with Not in the Kitchen Anymore’s Jenny Haniver: A look back at #MicrosoftUnsupport
- Dear Straight Male Gamer
- From Jenny Hanniver: Lots of Words [UPDATED]
GAB is a 100% volunteer-run non-profit organization dedicated to making the gaming community welcoming to gamers of all identities. We invite gamers to take a pledge to end bigotry in gaming, and, to date, we've received over 4,000 pledges from gamers in 73 countries around the world.