Recently I had an exchange with Sam Killermann, founder and head of Gamers Against Bigotry, where we debated our positions on a hot-button social issue that was on the activist website. I won’t get into specifics, but our cordial and respectful back-and-forth led to a common-ground understanding of not only where we stood (which was together on… Read more »
Posts Tagged: video games
GAB is trying to get to 10,000 Pledges by August 1. Sign the pledge and spread the word to help us reach our goal!
- Revisiting the “Tropes vs. Women” Series, Videos 2 & 3
- #GABhangsout 2: Hangout of Horrors!
- Gamers Against Bigotry Awarded “Best Path to Inclusive Gaming”
- Moving Forward with PAX: A How-To
DO NOTENGAGE: Dickwolves, Again.
- GAB Heroes: the real-life people who inspire us
- Slipping Down the Slope: A Guide to Common Logical Fallacies
- Conversation with Not in the Kitchen Anymore’s Jenny Haniver: A look back at #MicrosoftUnsupport
- Dear Straight Male Gamer
- From Jenny Hanniver: Lots of Words [UPDATED]
GAB is a 100% volunteer-run non-profit organization dedicated to making the gaming community welcoming to gamers of all identities. We invite gamers to take a pledge to end bigotry in gaming, and, to date, we've received over 4,000 pledges from gamers in 73 countries around the world.